+19

If being wrong feels just like being right, and processing things in life under the illusion of knowledge gets you more and more lost, then the only way to really be sure you're as close to right as you can get is to always practice disproving yourself.

TaNtricLuNarMoNkey3s avatar
1 3

Is being \"wrong\" or being \"right\" really a feeling? I think a person can be either and never encounter a feeling at all. I agree that knowledge is very illusive, and I also agree that a person should constantly challenge their own beliefs, views, assumptions, opinions on a regular basis. If we never do, then we are not growing, developing, or expanding.

I know what you mean. I was reffering to the sensation and or illusion of being correct as well as self determined morals. I think there is instances where anyone may know when their ignorant of something, but it seems often enough you just don't know what you don't know, so a healthy measure of doubt is necessary.

@TaNtricLuNarMoNkey3 I know what you mean. I was reffering to the sensation and or illusion of being correct as well as self determined...

Gotcha. I encourage myself and others to always question authority and those in charge. Chances are, they are up to no good. Personally, I have always been a self reflective student of my own life. I am constantly asking questions about why I do such and such, or why I hold to the views I do. I love watching other people and listening to their take on life. I find it extremely fascinating.