+78

The teacher has a greater impact on the difficulty of the class than the actual intended level of the class, amirite?

Watchful_questioneers avatar People & Celebrities
0 3
The voters have decided that Watchful_questioneer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It also helps if you're really good at the subject though. It was hard for me to get a perspective on how others were doing in my music theory class when I was getting an A and barely struggling, but I plan to become a tutor for that course and will need to figure out what kinds of issues to expect people to be having.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +1Reply
@MusicIsAGift It also helps if you're really good at the subject though. It was hard for me to get a perspective on how others...

Yeah, there is a lot of potential background experience involved in music as well. Many who have taken instruments before will be less confused than people who haven't, while others will already be already familiar with the subject.

By the way, good to see you again!

Well yeah... if a teacher doesn't teach, learning becomes harder no matter what.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are 0Reply