+36

Edward Snowden is far more dangerous to United States government than he is too its people, amirite?

Image for post Edward Snowden is far more dangerous to United States government than he is too its people, amirite?
PhilboydStudges avatar Politics
2 7
The voters have decided that PhilboydStudge is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The United States government is far more dangerous to its people than Edward Snowden.

AtheisticMystics avatar AtheisticMystic Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yeah, he's so safe, what a great guy. Why don't you invite him over to your house and you can hide under blankets together and snuggle.

613s avatar 613 No Way 0Reply

How dangerous is he to our grammar?

@How dangerous is he to our grammar?

Dude, it's obviously a typo. He just pressed "o" one too many times. People use "to" when they mean "too" all the time, but they rarely use "too" when "to" fits unless it's a typo. Considering that and the fact OP has always used the correct versions in the past, I think it's safe to assume it'a a typo. I feel like I've used the word typo too many times.