MusicIsAGifts avatar Law
0 2
The voters have decided that MusicIsAGift is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

the war on drugs is stupid and is just a way for the Govt to keep spending ridiculous amounts of money...it hasn't changed a thing. Drugs are still here and just as easy to get as they were 3o years ago when Ronal Reagan started this nonsense. Just make it legal...tax it and this country would be debt free in 10 years!

tonjagj88s avatar tonjagj88 Yeah You Are +1Reply

I agree that the supposed "war on drugs" is worthless, but that graph is biased. Who's to say that spending all of that money didn't prevent addiction rates from skyrocketing? Perhaps the money actually kept addiction leveled. Case in point: you gotta view the situation from a different perspective. There's more than one way to combat problems with drugs: legalization (and thus taxation) is one I would support.