+9

The "ugliest" woman I have ever seen is "pretty" to some guy and is probably someone's mother. Amirite?

Let me be perfectly clear: I am NOT making fun of ugly people. We all have an image in our heads of "good looking" and "ugly." It just blows my mind when I see an extremely "ugly" (my mind's image of such) woman and then my brain follows that with thoughts of how any man could ever be with or have been with her. I know I never could or would. So does that make me evil or bad? Or is it a "to each his own" kind of thing?
Also, I KNOW that nobody can help how they were born. And I do not support making fun of people with diseases, differences, or appearance. I am just trying to get something out in the air and have some discussion about it. That IS ALL. Please do not bash me for just being open. The picture I put with the post is an example of what I would term "ugly."

Image for post The "ugliest" woman I have ever seen is "pretty" to some guy and is probably someone's mother.   Amirite?
freespeechfreelancers avatar Language
0 0
The voters have decided that freespeechfreelancer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!