+22

You'd expect that with progression, people would get smarter. Now you're disappointed with most of the population, right?

77%Agree23%Disagree
Orangiess avatar Jokes & Humour
Share
0 4

Actually, i'd expect more people to be visible. When most public media was controlled by large corporations, only greatest, say, 1% of people got any publicity, while, say, 49% were mediocre and 50% were idiots, all in private. Now, the greatest 1% still get publicity, but we are also easily able to see the other 99% in developed countries, giving the impression that people have gotten stupid.

Please   login   or signup   to leave a comment.