Is the Koran scientifically a miracle?

performing miracles is in order to give proof of the authenticity of message of God that it proceeds in fact from the Creator of the universe.
A miracle is an act that cannot be performed by the aid of learning and practice.

please look http://www.quranmiracles.com/ and please read and understand at least few of scientific claims or predictions of Koran in this link according to your scientific specialty.

if Koran is a miracle it is standing challenge for all times and places. In other words, it is alive while other miracles are temporary or dead. Hence, the latter might be questioned or doubted but not Muhammad's miracle.
it is claimed by Muslims that Koran has many scientific predictions and has no conflict with valid science and it is impossible an unread man at age of 40 immediately say such things in Koran in the context of Arabia at 1400 years ago.

is Koran the miracle or our era?

Image for post Is the Koran scientifically a miracle?
Religion
0 10
@VicZinc No

I bet you didn't even click on the link...

@I bet you didn't even click on the link...

Yes I did. In the 5th century BC, Leucippus and his pupil Democritus proposed that everything is composed of fundamental atoms. Is that a miracle? I could give you a dozen example of early humans who "predicted" ideas that turned out to be considered "reality" by modern scientist. Prescient yes; miracles no.

@VicZinc Yes I did. In the 5th century BC, Leucippus and his pupil Democritus proposed that everything is composed of...

On the other hand, people of the past have made predictions that were completely untrue.

The Qur'an does not hold such mistakes.

@On the other hand, people of the past have made predictions that were completely untrue. The Qur'an does not hold...

Salman Rushdie? Is that you? You kidder you. Had me going there for a second. Such a joker.

@VicZinc Salman Rushdie? Is that you? You kidder you. Had me going there for a second. Such a joker.

He wrote a very controversial book, but I'm being serious. My comment still stands. Of course I don't agree with Rushdie in many ways.

My former professor is a Muslim who chatted with Rushdie over the fact that they both receive death threats. My former professor was also the one who first introduced me to Rushdie's work.

@He wrote a very controversial book, but I'm being serious. My comment still stands. Of course I don't agree with...

And my comment stands as well. I do not believe in "miracles" so obviously I do not think the Koran is one.