+25

There's not much more gratifying than seeing a chick who thinks she's super hot trip on her high heels.

Image for post There's not much more gratifying than seeing a chick who thinks she's super hot trip on her high heels.
TV, Movies & Theatre
0 18

I feel bad for everyone's low self-esteem.

I prefer seeing a chick who thinks she's super hot be super hot. Especially is he's in heels.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Disagree +2Reply

Heels are stupid impractical and pointless

@qwerty123 Heels are stupid impractical and pointless

couldn't agree more

they cause health issues too

Haha. Pointless. But they're pointy. Hah. Geddit?

Anyway though, the point, however stupid it may be, is to make the breasts and buttocks more prominent and to lengthen the appearance of the legs which makes the female body more attractive to males.

@Frank_n_Furter Haha. Pointless. But they're pointy. Hah. Geddit? Anyway though, the point, however stupid it may be, is to make...

As a male, I can confirm that this statement is incorrect. First of all, it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense that it would affect the appearance of breasts at all. And I have never noticed this supposed "heels make your butt look better" bullcrap. It doesn't make women more attractive, it does quite the opposite because all I can think is "wow why would you wear shoes that are so impractical and bad for your physical health?"

@qwerty123 As a male, I can confirm that this statement is incorrect. First of all, it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense...

As one male, you don't speak for all- Just because you haven't noticed the changes of physical appearance in the bodies of a woman wearing heels vs. not wearing heels and don't find it attractive and happen to be a male doesn't really prove anything. They alter the shape of the body by forcing you to use different muscles, changing your center of balance- making chest goes forward more and becomes more prominent, staning on the balls of your feet, forcing you to try harder to balance by using calf and glute muscles and improving your posture because you're forced to engage your core. Wearing heels all the time is bad for you, but most women don't wear heels all the time and most women will wear heels at some point- being detrimental to physical health is a moot point unless they've everyday wearers.

@Frank_n_Furter As one male, you don't speak for all- Just because you haven't noticed the changes of physical appearance in the...

Well most of your points may be good. But thinking that only doing something once in a while stops it from being bad for you is a very bad state of mind to have. Damage builds up and doing something that's bad for your health, even just once in a while, WILL have effects on you later in life.

@qwerty123 Well most of your points may be good. But thinking that only doing something once in a while stops it from being...

Heels are actually good for your feet to wear every once in a while because of it using certain muscles you wouldn't normally get to use. Just like wine in excess is bad, but a small glass a day is good.

I like how you up vote your own comment, down vote theirs, and down vote again when the prove you wrong for the final time but you have no response. Someone really doesn't like to be disagreed with, eh? I don't get people who down vote comments that rebuttal their own. It's pathetic. The only comment of yours they down voted was the one that was factually incorrect, take that as an example of how to not be petty.

@I like how you up vote your own comment, down vote theirs, and down vote again when the prove you wrong for the...

I'll have to disagree

there are times I'll downvote a rebuttal because I really disagree

I don't think it's pathetic either

some people use downvotes as a punishment
which is also something I disagree with

for example
when someone downvotes a post for being obvious
you're downvoting when you don't even disagree

@fuzala I'll have to disagree there are times I'll downvote a rebuttal because I really disagree I don't think it's...

Down voting because you really disagree is not the same thing as down voting every single one of their comments because they proved you wrong and you don't like that.

High heels actually began with a lot of practicality. They were originally worn by male warriors as the heel provided more security when riding a horse.

I didn't bother to read the replies to this so sorry if this has been brought up, but many clothes are pointless and just for fashion purposes. That doesn't make them stupid.

no its just twice as phunny than normal pll trippin