+41

A real and true friend will tell you if your breath smells, you have body odor, or a booger is hanging in your nose...AND not treat you any differently afterwards! Amirite?

The same is true of your significant other. They must be your true friend if you ever expect to make a life with them.

Image for post A real and true friend will tell you if your breath smells, you have body odor, or a booger is hanging in your nose...AND not treat you any differently afterwards!      Amirite?
freespeechfreelancers avatar Life
0 22
The voters have decided that freespeechfreelancer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i dont have friends who dont brush there teeth prepare for body oder or incapable of keeping boogers out of sight

@markhogan712 i dont have friends who dont brush there teeth prepare for body oder or incapable of keeping boogers out of sight

That is not what the post said. You turned it around. It does not say you have friends that do these things, it says that if they are your friend and notice one of those things about YOU, they would tell you and never think less of you or treat you any differently. If you are going to say you have never had bad breath, a foul smell, or a booger showing in your nose, then you are not a human being.

@freespeechfreelancer That is not what the post said. You turned it around. It does not say you have friends that do these things, it...

That's not what i said at all if you read what i wrote it said i dont have friends who have the stated problems in front of me. Didn't really turn it around just answered with not a yes not a no but kinda a neither i also didnt say that any one never smelled experienced bad breath or accumulated boogers on there face i just credited my friends for not ever showing me there mucus breathing on me or smelling bad around me sorry my post confused you

@freespeechfreelancer It didn't confuse me, but I don't feel like arguing. So, I will leave it alone.

I like a little debate not to be rude or mean just enjoy discussing differences

@markhogan712 I like a little debate not to be rude or mean just enjoy discussing differences

I do too - but not splitting hairs over what I actually said and meant versus what you think I said or meant. I have done some of that on this site, and it is futile. All I will say is: my post was simply to bring attention to the fact that a good friend will tell you things about yourself that a stranger would not [your zipper is down], and in doing so, will not think any less of you or love you less. They will be there through thick and thin. If you have never had a friend like this, that is fine. If none of your friends have ever experienced any of the things mentioned, then fine. EVERY person I have ever known or been close to, experiences some of the things I listed. Those 3 items were not an exhaustive list. Many others could be added.

@Wunderscore It's annoying when people twist your words around, huh?

I twisted no words around i restated dramatically what he said to make light of the clame to discredit the sentiment he made because it was warm fuzy and just so happy stated

@markhogan712 I twisted no words around i restated dramatically what he said to make light of the clame to discredit the...

I don't think that you did it intentionally, but you are talking about something which the post is not. Your first comment meant, I believe, that you have friends who basically aren't "gross." The post, I believe, is talking about having friends who are close enough that they aren't afraid to tell you things that you may not want to hear. However, I apparently only see linearly and misinterpret everything.

lol. yeah

unreasonables avatar unreasonable Yeah You Are 0Reply

The topic in question don't seam controversial it seamed like a warm sentiment you shared and don't understand were it came from because i believe in only what people are capable at there worst expecting anymore is a unguarded position i find hard to set foot in. Faith in people is a faith in nothing ill be honest i haven't looked at your previous posts or how controversial thay
may be and apologize for that unfair assumption in the little i gathered in making it

@1944287

Exactly..................that was all I was trying to point out. Glad you got it!

@1944325

Really. And I am glad we can have agreement on something. :-)

Im aware that you were trying to make your sentiments of how a good friend behaves cleverly by making that witch is already known buy asking if what has been stated is known already my statement didn't question your reasoning for saying what u did and never confused about what u said i was just saying who wouldn't think that and did u ask that just for a high agreement vote or did you not know that we knew lol

@markhogan712 Im aware that you were trying to make your sentiments of how a good friend behaves cleverly by making that witch...

How many people do you honestly think have actual friends of that caliber? And I don't post things for high agreements. Most of my posts are fairly controversial and most of my comments get downvoted. You can check it out for yourself.