+72

Sometimes when you procrastinate and finally end up doing what you need to do, you realize the task really wasn't that bad and you question why you procrastinated in the first place. amirite?

Image for post Sometimes when you procrastinate and finally end up doing what you need to do, you realize the task really wasn't that bad and you question why you procrastinated in the first place. amirite?
macandcheesemunchers avatar Education
1 8
The voters have decided that macandcheesemuncher is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

So many distractions!

PopsicleSticks avatar PopsicleStick Yeah You Are +1Reply

Placement tests for college...

rebekahs avatar rebekah Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuzala http://www.amirite.com/746862-s...get-the-ball-r...

Sorry about that. I searched for similar posts before posting this but didn't find any. But mine is different from yours because I used different wording, specifically mentioned procrastination and included a picture

I like that picture is from when Spongebob thinks he's finished, but only wrote one intricate letter

@HopeImrite I like that picture is from when Spongebob thinks he's finished, but only wrote one intricate letter

I figured people would think of the episode in general. I couldn't find a good picture of him when he was actually writing the essay.