+7

There is flavor of ice cream for everyone... Unless you can't eat dairy. Amirite?

Erythromanias avatar
0 13
The voters have decided that Erythromania is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

isn't there lactose intolerant ice cream?

@fuzala isn't there lactose intolerant ice cream?

I'm sure there is, but some people have weird eating problems and allergies. hehe smilie

@Erythromania I'm sure there is, but some people have weird eating problems and allergies.

I usually eat shrimp
but on two different occasions

one of my hands became swollen to the point where I couldn't bend my wrist

another time
one side of my face swelled to the point where the girl in my carpool thought I gained a ton of weight over the weekend
(she only saw the swollen side)

but other than those two times
I've worked well with shrimp

it's weird how it was just those two times

@fuzala I usually eat shrimp but on two different occasions one of my hands became swollen to the point where I...

That's weird. Was it a specific kind of shrimp? Or maybe some weird shrimp seasoning? Haha I only have a problem with strawberries. I can eat them, but if I have more than a couple, I become a puke monster.

I'm not supposed to have any dairy, but that doesn't stop me from eating ice cream yum smilie

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Erythromania What's your favorite kind?

Chocolate!

Loving chocolate makes not having dairy really difficult.

@ItsATrap Chocolate! Loving chocolate makes not having dairy really difficult.

Omg that sounds terrible to have a dairy allergy! I love chocolate! Have you have Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie icecream? It's sooooo good! yum smilie

@Erythromania Omg that sounds terrible to have a dairy allergy! I love chocolate! Have you have Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge...

Oh god that one is my favourite actually. It's not even an allergy, I'm just not supposed to have dairy or gluten.

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are +1Reply

..then-have a sorbet ;]