+5

People Who Love Science: Bill Nye, he's one of your idols, amirite?

What more can I say? Bill Nye the Science Guy!

Image for post People Who Love Science: Bill Nye, he's one of your idols, amirite?
Orangiess avatar Science
0 5
The voters have decided that Orangies is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I wasn't a fan of him as a child
he came on PBS
but I rediscovered him during my last year of high school
and became somewhat of a fan

@fuzala I wasn't a fan of him as a child he came on PBS but I rediscovered him during my last year of high school and...

I'm a dedicated fan. We watched a couple of his videos in my Science class when I was in 6th grade, and ever since I have watched all his episodes.

He was what made my love for science even greater.
Even if all he was doing was casually teaching some kids on PBS.

Orangiess avatar Orangies Yeah You Are 0Reply

I heard from some places he's a jerk to work with, people say he's a bad person. Also he's against creationism for kids... he thinks kids shouldn't create ideas for themselves. His show was fine, but I don't think I like HIM.

@Skr3wBall I heard from some places he's a jerk to work with, people say he's a bad person. Also he's against creationism for...

No, no, no.

That's not Bill. That's William. William is the guy who plays Bill.

Basically, Bill and William are different guys. William's a douche, Bill is a great scientist. Catch my drift?

@Orangies No, no, no. That's not Bill. That's William. William is the guy who plays Bill. Basically, Bill and William are...

I misunderstood what Bill Nye said, he virtually said parents should have no control over what religion their kids are and should not know about religion, only evolution. YouTube video thumbnail

He always goes by the same label. I only like his show.