How is Political Bias effecting the integrity of our Universities?

Its my understanding that history and economics makes this fact clear; Free Markets work effectively and Controlled markets don't. I Am concerned with the overly Liberal and Anti-Capitalist views many of Americas schools and teachers endorse. If people where taught the truth and not the spin, i believe many University graduates would support the free market rather than oppose it. Instead our schools choose not to mention the millions who died in China after Mao Zedong "collectivized" agriculture, and the failure of every other historical attempt to "collectivize." Rather than having perspective many Scholars, teacher, and their students promote a collective ideology for our country. Any viewpoint is bad when its a viewpoint being fed to you and thinking is being suspended. IS THERE ANYONE ELSE WHO IS CONCERNED ABOUT THE SELLING OF PROGRESSIVE IDEOLOGY IN SCHOOLS, AND THE MONOPOLY THAT IDEOLOGY HAS ON OUR NATIONS "PROFESSIONALS?" WHAT CAN WE DO TO ENCOURAGE MORE BALANCE?

Image for post How is Political Bias effecting the integrity of our Universities?
Politics
0 2

well actually our last history unit was all about Mao zedo g and the problems he caused. but I do think some schools are bias, others aren't as much. it's all relative.

History shows that unrestricted capitalism is not all that great either... but I agree that universities should not have an agenda.