In what instances does the government give too many rules, whereas it becomes detrimental to its people? Any insight into future issues?

It has come to my attention that in some instances the government gives way too many rules. It begins to suffocate society in the sense of creative direction and advancements of all occupational fields.

I don't know much about laws, but I feel as though I am a whining citizen at times. I sometimes say "it isn't fair that 'this' law says 'this'" and I don't think I am the only person, but maybe I am?

When will these issues ever be solved or will they never be solved? Are we really affected by these issues? Is there reason to complain or is it a societal dillusion?

Image for post In what instances does the government give too many rules, whereas it becomes detrimental to its people? Any insight into future issues?
bobbobs avatar Politics
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!