How important is your ancestry to you?

Do you feel your heritage makes you a unique person? How much of an impact do your ancestors have on your life?

Image for post How important is your ancestry to you?
Life
0 9

I don't care about that at all. I don't know anybody past my grandparents and I'm not even curious in knowing hehe smilie All I need to worry about is my future.

Not very. It's good for knowing what kind of illnesses I'm predisposed to, but other than that I really don't care.

I would like to see the lives of people back then
and what they looked like
they are all my ancestors since we're all related

not too much of an impact that I notice, but it is interesting to learn about and think about how people who did things are related to you.

I think it's interesting to find out things they did. I wouldn't be one of the asshats that says stuff like "My great great great great great grandfather Jebidiah cleaned up George Washington's shit once." Nobody cares. I just like to know little things that probably didn't matter to anyone but them.

I think it's cool to know, but not necessarily important or life changing. Unless you find out you're a king or something