+10

It's funny when you are a little kid and a 12 oz. can of soda seems so big and takes forever to drink. But once you grow up and are much bigger, that same can seems small and you can down it in seconds. Amirite?

As a little kid, I had to hold a 12 oz. can with two hands. I don't even know if I ever fully finished a whole drink. Now, a 12 oz. can fits in the palm of my hand and I can chug the entire contents. One can barely "wets my whistle."

Image for post It's funny when you are a little kid and a 12 oz. can of soda seems so big and takes forever to drink. But once you grow up and are much bigger, that same can seems small and you can down it in seconds.   Amirite?
freespeechfreelancers avatar Jokes & Humour
0 1

I find the exact opposite. When I was a kid I could down a can and be ready for another. Now in my late 20s I can barely manage half a can before I'm done with it.

Anonymous