+77

You don't think it's a healthy relationship when the people involved require knowing each other's Facebook password, e-mail address password, or go though each other's phones. Amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar People & Celebrities
0 4
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Depends... Going through phones, and always being suspicious isn't good. If it's really serious or you're married, having your own facebook account seems strange. It seems like you are having this secret life that you must not have your partner know about. Just have one account with both of your names on it. Why would you want or need to hide anything? Trust and transparency (within respectful limits) is important in a relationship.

@Depends... Going through phones, and always being suspicious isn't good. If it's really serious or you're married...

Maintaining independence is important too. The idea "how come you need to be separate from me?" is kind of... stupid.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Frank_n_Furter Maintaining independence is important too. The idea "how come you need to be separate from me?" is kind of... stupid.

i agree. that's why i said: "(within respectful limits)". we both know that there's a moderate range here. be transparent and honest, while maintaining individuality. simple as that.

@i agree. that's why i said: "(within respectful limits)". we both know that there's a moderate range here. be...

I see. I guess our lines are just drawm in different places on that, cuz I do believe a certain amount of trust and transparency is good, but I don't see why they should have one FB account if they're married or anything like that.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply