Is anyone familiar with text-based roleplay games using MUF language, typically played through a telnet command terminal? MU* Games..?

I grew up without television or video-games. Instead, at nine years old, I found a text-based roleplay game. Imagine ongoing, online, multi-user, dynamic script-writing in real time where each user portrays the environment where any given character can be, and then goes on to narrate their own interactions with others through the creation of their own character. I accessed one through the telnet command terminal program, and continued to play it until I was fourteen. The one I played was based upon a children's book series by Brian Jacques, called Redwall. The series had originally been written for printing in braille for blind children. Fans of this book series went on to independently and completely collaboratively create a dimension of descriptions and descriptive actions.

Image for post Is anyone familiar with text-based roleplay games using MUF language, typically played through a telnet command terminal? MU* Games..?
Games
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!