0

President Obama is single-handedly showing the world what "peace" and abuse of powers looks like. Amirite?

It is interesting that this same man won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize. I am still scratching my head over that one. Not only has he NOT brought peace to America, he has brought unrest, tension, and division to every endeavor he has touched.
I hope that several European leaders band together and seek some kind of impunity against this wanna-be self appointed dictator.

In hunt for Snowden, US forces Bolivian presidential jet to land - World Socialist Web SiteThe decision to force down the plane has demonstrated the utter lawlessness of the Obama administration.http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/07/03/edsn-j03.html
freespeechfreelancers avatar Law
0 2
The votes are tied on freespeechfreelancer being right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree to break the tie!

The "peace" is an obvious exaggeration and sarcasm. That is why I agree with my own statement.