Is there anyone who has decided to come out of denial from their self, and bring up the inner blocks/pains and 'rise' above it?

I've been on a inner journey for a few years where I've gone from an emotionally low place to having a more peaceful life, its not totally joyful, and shit still happens, but overall its better. I was kind of 'forced' by life into facing my wounds as life was too painful to live, and trying to get happiness from outside clearly wasn't working.

Image for post Is there anyone who has decided to come out of denial from their self, and bring up the inner blocks/pains and 'rise' above it?
Life
0 1

Yes. God has healed me of a great many wounds, but until I was ready to walk that path and face them - the wounds, the anger, etc. It's a hard road to travel at first, but the final destination is worth all the tears, all the 'facing facts', etc. to get to now live a life of peace, of compassion, mercy, love, forgiveness, etc.