0

What if there is no ultimate beginning or end?

1 18

Oh well. Doesn't really affect me much.

Then there won't be.

what is when our universe is an atom in One bigger universe and so on

How does anything start without a beginning?

@DanTheMan How does anything start without a beginning?

Ask God..........He is the only one who would know that.

@freespeechfreelancer Ask God..........He is the only one who would know that.

Did God start? Nope. Eternal things have no beginning.
I don't think God could make something start without a beginning.

Then if there is no ultimate end or beginning, there is no ultimate purpose thus does it even matter?

@1937855

I have always held to this about religion or being a Christian: if in the end we all find out there is no God, then all those who have believed in and tried to follow His teachings have lost nothing. They tried to live a better life by their beliefs in His teachings. BUT, if we actually find out there is a God and afterlife and books like the Bible are in fact real and true, then all those who never believed or accepted any of it will have some serious answering to do. By then of course, it will be too late to change anything.
Some call this kind of believing a crutch or fear, but I simply say it is much like having good insurance. It will be there when you need it most.

@1937944

We should fear God in the sense of a healthy respect, reverence, and awe about Him. It is not a trembling shaky fear that causes us to never approach Him. We don't do sacrifices any more because of Jesus' death. He was the FINAL sacrifice for all time and paid the debt in full for everyone.

@1938789

Only He and you would know...........it is a heart to heart, one on one to be worked out. NOBODY is your judge but He.