Is there a natural way to balance the chemicals in a chemically unbalanced brain?

So a quick explanation and a bit of history about why I ask this question. Admittedly this question relates to myself, it's been a number of years since I last saw a physiological or a doctor so I expect the first reply to this question will be probably say "Go see a doctor".
I inherited a brain with a distinct lack of Serotonin and as such my days are up and down. As a teen I took generic prozac but found that it made my mood and general self grey. As are most teens doing something they don't want to do, they don't do it...
I stopped taking the medication and dealt with the depression my own way and that's the way it's been since. Over time I've gained an appreciation for natural health, I don't mean essence of lavender and such, but things as simple as vegetables and the vitamins and such they provide.
I've come to a cross road where I want to stick with my ideals of natural health and feeling better.
I realize it isn't an easy question or topic, but anyone with insight on any level would help.

Image for post Is there a natural way to balance the chemicals in a chemically unbalanced brain?
Health, Beauty & Fitness
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!