-21

Winter is the best season, amirite? Why or why not?

Image for post Winter is the best season, amirite? Why or why not?
E_Mars999s avatar
1 24

"Autumn, is what I was going to say. I feel it's the most contemplative of the seasons" - Michael Scott

@TylerMayhemDurden "Autumn, is what I was going to say. I feel it's the most contemplative of the seasons" - Michael Scott

I love fall. The crunchiness of the leaves. The colours. The perfect coolness. The darkness. The walks.

because winter is cool and refreshing

Winter is best to me as long as i have warm clothing/ blankets because if i get to warm it's as easy as taking off my coat. It's not as easy to avoid the heat (which i hate with a passion)

Winter has always been my favorite. I really like the cold weather. Plus, I'm pretty pale an in the winter I don't stand out so much. Winter is the best because you can make snowmen, go sledding, snuggle by the fireplace, have snowball fights, and all the other cool stuff you can't do in the other seasons. And you don't have to worry about freaky bugs and sunburn. It's a win win.

@E_Mars999 Don't forget skating, skiing and snowboarding

I was always too much of a chicken to try that stuff, haha. It looks like fun though.

@Witty_sob I was always too much of a chicken to try that stuff, haha. It looks like fun though.

I've never been snowboarding but I have been skiing, downhill and cross-country. I skate at least every week. Don't worry, all of those things aren't as scary once you try them. YOLO! (I hate it when people say that)

@E_Mars999 I've never been snowboarding but I have been skiing, downhill and cross-country. I skate at least every week. Don't...

I feel like I should try at least once. I think I'll start with ice skating, it scares me the least haha. Skiing sounds fun but I don't dig that both if my feet would be stuck to two seperate things, you know? I'm glad you hate yolo too, I always say it to make fun of people.

@Witty_sob I feel like I should try at least once. I think I'll start with ice skating, it scares me the least haha. Skiing...

I love ice skating! My friends hate skating with me though because they say I'm a show-off. Which is not true, the coolest thing I did was skate backwards, haha! With skates, your feet are still stuck to two separate things too though.

@E_Mars999 I love ice skating! My friends hate skating with me though because they say I'm a show-off. Which is not true, the...

Right, but with skates, at least I can control myself better because I'm not going down a giant hill. I can't picture someone skating backwards without picturing a disco ball and disco music haha.

You can always put more clothes on, which more people need to learn to do anyways. No allergies. It's prettier in my opinion. The whites, blues, cool relaxing colors, not the angry colors like red, orange, and yellow. And hasn't anyone noticed that the northern counties are calmer?

Any time when it's cold it's better. I would never move south, like to Florida. (I live in Pennsylvania). I'd rather move north. But I do like autumn. The colors are so pretty. But snow in winter is beautiful also

It's the prettiest, but I don't like the cold.

I like winter, you get to skate and ski and snowball fight and build snowmen!

aha! I can't picture someone skating backwards without them doing cross-cuts. I guess you're right, I've been cross-country skiing since I was 8 and I've been downhill skiing only 4 times in my life and I still find it extremely hard to move with skis on my feet. But I've been skating since I was 5 and I've always found it much easier to move with skates.

let it be any season, its good only upto certain point. When it reaches extreme point, it becomes intolerable

Cold is just uncomfortable

that really is a pretty image

gotta love nature

@E_Mars999 I'm not sure if its real

maybe not

but the real life version of winter looks pretty beautiful

Winter reminds me of death

Fanatics avatar Fanatic Disagree -2Reply