Have you ever felt like you don't belong in your family, group of friends, culture, or country? If so why?

Being a college student, I find myself surrounded by a lot of diversity with classes to take, classmates that are potential friends, and future paths I could take. But among all of the choices and options, I find myself out of place, not in the loop, an outsider to all of my friends and peers. I seem to fit in with my friends and then I don't, I seem to be very good at a particular subject in school then I am not good enough for it. I fit in and I don't, a paradox that has always perplexed me.

I know I am not alone in this, but it feels like very few people I talk to understand my position. And being a student about to set foot into the real world, I am not sure what to do.

Image for post Have you ever felt like you don't belong in your family, group of friends, culture, or country? If so why?
Life
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!