"Occupy Credit" - Instead of a disorganized street protest, can we all unite in mass as consumers to occupy the credit system itself?

Truly at the root of all of our global economic problems is a deeply flawed system of credit. Although I suspect the bond market is the origin of this system, it is impossible to make a change at such a foundational level without causing a major meltdown. I think it is fair to assume that we are not satisfied with the efforts made thus far by our governments to rectify the situation and I am hopeful that we, the consumer, can take a stand collectively and start the difficult process of real equalising credit reform. In the last 45 years, the virtually unfettered access to/creation of mass credit/leverage for consumers, banks, corporations and governments has created a dire situation that is likely only to further deepen the income gap and cause further global strife.

Image for post "Occupy Credit" - Instead of a disorganized street protest, can we all unite in mass as consumers to occupy the credit system itself?
People & Celebrities
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!