I am very confused. What should i do?

Hello and thank you for taking out time to read my question :)
I always had a profound passion for electronics when i was 8 years old, i used to make circuits and think i was the best at it. Obviously, i was not. Anyway, this interest evolved into something different, a passion for physics. No longer am i interested by electronics, but what really catches my attention is quantum theory. I am extremely confused. I always wanted to do something for the society, something like Schrodinger, Albert Einstein and many other great people.
I have come to understand that i am not the person who possesses such intellectual capacity. Even though i am one of the brightest students in my school, and i am capable of getting into great universities, not exceptional. I am 14 years old currently, and sadly, i am confused. I cannot figure out what to do with my life. I know it is too soon, but i cannot imagine doing anything other than science.
I am starting to give up now, as i do not possess the "brains". I am thinking of just doing engineering and then MBA and get any highly paid jobs

Image for post I am very confused. What should i do?
Health, Beauty & Fitness
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!