0

Not only is the Bible the word of dad, but also all the nursery rhymes. Think about it, "Mary had a little lamb...followed her to school...which was against the rules." Duh, Mary (mom) lamb (me) no "me" in school (America aka "The Great Satan"). Glory!

Image for post Not only is the Bible the word of dad, but also all the nursery rhymes.  Think about it, "Mary had a little lamb...followed her to school...which was against the rules."  Duh, Mary (mom) lamb (me) no "me" in school (America aka "The Great Satan").  Glory!
Law
0 1

I never thought about that, of course the nursery rhyme came before the public schools controversy. Wikipedia claims this story is based on a true incident, but if you read the entire poem it is uncanny how it mirrors that current debate on school prayer, if you accept the biblical references to Mary the mother and Christ and the "Lamb of God".