+6

For a corporations like FOX news - hiring ex-military psyops experts to run the communications department is no different than hiring an ex-blackops to run the security department. Both should be perfectly legal. It is up to the consumer not to fall for the mind-manipulating messages normally used in psychological warfare and now being used by FOX, most oil companies, and many of the largest multinational companies.

Image for post For a corporations like FOX news - hiring ex-military //psyops// experts to run the communications department is no different than hiring an ex-blackops to run the security department.  Both should be perfectly legal.  It is up to the consumer not to fall for the mind-manipulating messages normally used in psychological warfare and now being used by FOX, most oil companies, and many of the largest multinational companies.
VicZincs avatar People & Celebrities
0 6

Can't agree or disagree because not familiar with all of this. Is the picture of the book where this information for your post came from? Your statement is pretty hardcore. I know I need more to go on to be informed to made a decision.

@freespeechfreelancer Can't agree or disagree because not familiar with all of this. Is the picture of the book where this information...

No. The picture just popped up by Amirite (probably they use Psyops too.)

Psychological warfare has of course been going on since ancient Greece. It is only different from what Hitler did because of the modern media and the ability to broadcast messages with TV, radio, text messages, and to now to manipulate the internet.

A good example, if you will remember when everyone was down on France for not joining the 2003 Gulf war? The cafeteria on capital hill changed the name of French Fries to Freedom Fries - that was a white-psyops (meaning the government claimed responsibility and framed it as a "joke")

But the most recognized "black" psyops event that year was was: if you searched on the internet for "French military victories" every search engine in the US returned the question "Do you mean French military defeats?" (This lasted for several months) No one claimed responsibility for that, Google, Yahoo, Bing all claimed to know nothing about it, but it is widely assumed to have been a black-psyops event sponsored by the CIA.

Anyways, there are some people now saying that there should be a law that companies cannot hire these ex-psyops experts because it is like using war weapons against civilians.

psyops experts are called "riggers." If you google that you should get some interesting information.

Here are some sites expressing concern over the practice

http://politicalreader.org/2012...ing-activists/

http://www.cnbc.com/id/45208498

Here is a link to wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ps...(United_States)

It was reported last week that these riggers are in high demand and are being snatched up by mostly huge industry and big media outlets. They have been released by the military as the occupation in Iraq and Afghanistan winds down.

I say let them get hired. I am too smart to fall for propaganda and others who are not - well that's what survival of the fittest is all about.

@VicZinc No. The picture just popped up by Amirite (probably they use Psyops too.) Psychological warfare has of course...

Wow....quite a mouth full to digest! I will check out everything you have sent.
I appreciate the older examples you gave as for instance, but could you possible give a more recent example of black psyops?
And even though you may have the smarts to not fall for their craft, what do you recommend the average citizen do (especially the young people who are pretty much brainwashed about most everything)?

@freespeechfreelancer Wow....quite a mouth full to digest! I will check out everything you have sent. I appreciate the older examples...

The black stuff is hard to prove, so it's a "might be" for all the newest examples, anything from the media coverage of Boston to the "odd" way Obama is handling "Snowden" - it could be an Obama gambit to take our eyes off something else (like pushing the Euro-free trade agreement) or a conservative op to paint Hillary into a corner for the 2016 run. Certainly (in my eyes) the huge surge in Alien invaders conspiracy theories is a psyops attempt to change the meaning of "alien" to soften the fear of human immigration - that is, so we will stop think of people a "illegal aliens" and think of extraterrestrials instead.

@VicZinc The black stuff is hard to prove, so it's a "might be" for all the newest examples, anything from the media...

Well then, between what I am able to find out and my gut instincts, I am fairing ok. Wouldn't a good rule of thumb be: believe nothing and question everything? That seems to me to be the only safe and appropriate way to view any form of information or authority these days.