Should there be different religions and castes? Is it time to think big and accept humanity as a religion?

I can proudly say that I'm an Indian...and without any hesitation, I can say I'm human....but when someone asks me what religion I belong to ....I hesitate...I don't say Hindu so freely....because i wonder what difference does it make in today's world if I'm a Hindu or a Muslim or Christian....do i get some perks at job for being a hindu? No. Do people hate me because I'm hindu? No.
People are smarter today .... and they follow the traditions and rituals their ancestors followed...but I believe deep inside they must feel more HUMAN than HINDU or MUSLIM.

The more religions, the more the discrimination and problems in society....so why do we need religions?

Image for post Should there be different religions and castes? Is it time to think big and accept humanity as a religion?
Religion
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!