What unanswerable paradoxes, patterns, and puzzles blow you away?

For instance:

Why do the neuronal dendrites look like the branches of a tree?
Why do those branches imitate the structure of the Universe?
Is life governed by unified mathematical principles?
Are these concepts beyond our recognition?
Is our recognition and intelligence limited by our genetics?
Do our genetics dictate our personality and intelligence?
Will we ever understand/imitate the complexity of the brain?
Will technological advances evolve beyond our intelligence?

Image for post What unanswerable paradoxes, patterns, and puzzles blow you away?
People & Celebrities
1 5

If Pinoccio were to say "My nose will grow"

I need money to be successful. I need to be successful to have money.

@TaNtricLuNarMoNkey3 I need money to be successful. I need to be successful to have money.

Can you find the video on fibonacci sequences you showed me a while back?

To your explanation thing: look into the fibonacci sequence. All living things abide by that, so you will see a lot of things in the universe that are similar to us. Nebulas and trees lookin like eyes and shit like that. Yes, life is pretty much governed by unified mathematical principles. Genetics don't dictate, but they play a role. How much we don't know, but nature is mixed with nurture. If humans are given enough time, I think they will be able to figure the brain out, I don't see why it would be unsolvable. What do you mean by the last question?

My favorite pattern is the fibonacci sequence and my favorite puzzle is a rubix cube. No idea how to solve one, but I think they're pretty neat and I'm impressed by people who can solve them.

The man who always lies says I am a lier