Do you think it's too much to expect to have success both career- and love life-wise?

I presume we all wish to be successful in different aspects of life: career and private life. Sometimes it even seems easier, simpler to succeed in your job - I have personal experience with science-related profession hence my examples: You study a lot, you get good grades, you apply for scholarships, you apply for grants, you work hard, you do your networking, you keep informed, feed your curiosity and creativity supplemented with real data and facts. Of course, lots of factors can not be influenced, but there are even less for love, right? What do you think about this? How should one approach the questions of relationships? Is it all left just to chance, just to "let it happen" random approach?

Image for post Do you think it's too much to expect to have success both career- and love life-wise?
Relationships
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!