+29

It's annoying when someone uploads a picture to twitter/facebook/instagram claiming to not have any makeup on when they clearly do. #NoMakeup #NoFilter #JustWokeUp #AllNatural #OMGugly

Image for post It's annoying when someone uploads a picture to twitter/facebook/instagram claiming to not have any makeup on when they clearly do. #NoMakeup #NoFilter #JustWokeUp #AllNatural #OMGugly
Witty_sobs avatar Internet & Apps
0 4

it is also annoying to see them that way when you wae up beside them, I have been fooled by makeup again sigh. maybe people should loo like what they do!

@hillbillygold it is also annoying to see them that way when you wae up beside them, I have been fooled by makeup again sigh...

but when people do that
others say they're not putting in effort

you can't please them all

I think it's pretty sad, not necessarily their fault but maybe societies fault, that they think they have to lie about it.

@Kumquat I think it's pretty sad, not necessarily their fault but maybe societies fault, that they think they have to lie...

I think it's sad because of all the sadness and self-consciousness involved whether there is make up or not