-8

I believe that illegals should have more to lose in their quest for legal immigration, I think they should be deported and lose their pathway to freedom for harboring undocumented illegals. The underground highway is the problem with illegal immigration, all i want is that these people are documented as i am. Why should the nsa,fbi,cia,government data miners and the corporations know everything about me, and they are free to be anonymous?.

Give them amnesty but stop the flood by adding a consorting law, that would have teeth

Image for post I believe that illegals should have more to lose in their quest for legal immigration, I think they should be deported and lose their pathway to freedom for harboring undocumented illegals. The underground highway is the problem with illegal immigration, all i want is that these people are documented as i am. Why should the nsa,fbi,cia,government data miners and the corporations know everything about me, and they are free to be anonymous?.
hillbillygolds avatar Technology
0 10
@1933487

How can tabs be kept on them when our own American government does not even KNOW how many are here? The 13 million is a wild guess so they would have a number to talk about. I have heard a low of 5 million and a high of 20 million plus. NOBODY knows. The OP is right in that the illegals can't even be questioned (profiled) about their immigration status. They DO NOT have to produce documents like legal citizens do. That is the JOKE of the whole thing. We are still debating the seriousness of requiring PICTURE I.D.'s at the voting booth.
If people did not HATE American and wish for its destruction, maybe an open border would be plausible. But that is not the case. Also, you traveling to another country is NOT the same as people from Mexico crossing America's border to come here and STAY. They are not paying taxes because they are not documented. They work and get free handouts at our expense. They go to the hospital emergency rooms and get treated without insurance.

@freespeechfreelancer How can tabs be kept on them when our own American government does not even KNOW how many are here? The 13 million...

America is the place to come for a new life, away from dictators, or religious prosecution, or political asylum. But To do that you must come legally, what we are talking about is ILLEGAL immigration, the fact that they come here, and we don't know they are here, and we don't know what they bring with them as baggage, (sickness) (Drugs) (mental Illness) (Criminal Past) this compromises our security, and it over loads a very tentative system, that is broken.
All I am asking is that they get Finger printed, and we know their name, and if they do something wrong we have the right to get rid of them. And if they practice criminal behavior like running a Mexican underground railway, they lose their right to come here at all! confused smilie

because i belive this

If they have nothing to lose then why should we lose our jobs to them, and allow them a pathway to citizenship?

@hillbillygold If they have nothing to lose then why should we lose our jobs to them, and allow them a pathway to citizenship?

"Why should we lose our jobs..." What like farming and house cleaning? Are those the kind of jobs you're after? The reason they're coming here and "stealing" jobs is because they're willing to do jobs that Americans are apparently too good for. They're willing to work for less because it's still a better life than they were living before, otherwise, why would they go through the trouble?

Also, if you lived in a shit country that was next to a thriving empire, I guarantee you'd jump the boarder the first opportunity you got, regardless of whether or not you had citizenship there.

@StickCaveman "Why should we lose our jobs..." What like farming and house cleaning? Are those the kind of jobs you're after? The...

So you have no problem with what they are doing? The sympathy and emotional aspect of this issue is what keeps it thriving. It is NOT our job or responsibility to provide work for any and every illegal that crosses our borders (which should be secured).
And they are NOT just taking farming or cleaning jobs. They have also taken over most of the construction industry: roofing, cement work, painting, carpentry, landscaping - all jobs that most Americans will do but can't do for the $5.00 per hour or $20 per day they will do it for.
I live close enough to the border to know that many of them cross daily, work here in the U.S., and drive back across at the end of the day. Our current leader is actually making it easier and easier for all of them to do as they please. Our laws protect people who are not even citizens of this country! And in spite of what all the MSM claims, illegals do NOT pay taxes or contribute to the system here. They take or send their money back to Mexico where their wives and relatives often stay. You don't have to pay taxes on money that is "cash" paid daily or weekly under the table.
I am continually amazed that so called educated politicians can not see the issue for what it really is, and are not willing to put a stop to it. We can no absorb millions and millions of people who are draining our system. The burden is far too great.

@freespeechfreelancer So you have no problem with what they are doing? The sympathy and emotional aspect of this issue is what keeps it...

I didn't say it's our duty to provide illegals with work but they're simply finding it because we're not willing to do the jobs anymore. Also, not every illegal is working in America and frolicking back across the boarder. A lot of them are working for low wages and -gasp- still able to live here.

@StickCaveman I didn't say it's our duty to provide illegals with work but they're simply finding it because we're not willing to...

I never said "every" illegal goes back daily, but many do. The ones who stay here can only survive by living in clusters or large groups and pooling their resources. Surely you are aware of how they easily abuse our programs and take advantage of things citizens can't even get in on. If they can bring their pregnant wives or girlfriends across the border and deliver the baby in the U.S., the baby is a U.S. citizen according to our laws [we call them anchor babies]. And even with the mother being "illegal," she now is put on food stamps, aid for women with dependent children, and qualifies for housing. The American people are paying for every single subsidy program the government offers illegals and minorities. Nothing if FREE - regardless of what so many in society believe. Tax dollars, one way or another, pay for and fund all of government.

They are free to be anonymous to corporations and the BENEFITS OF CITIZENSHIP.