What is more valuable to you money, reputation or internal happiness

This conversation will close in 17 days, 16 hours and 51 minutes, on August 3, 2013 at 03:29:56.

Sometimes I think, money is everything we need, It can solve all the problems.
Sometimes I think, It is not money that makes you useful to society, It is your work that makes reputation for you.
Sometimes I think, Both as useless until you don't find your happiness, what do we get after we lose our own happiness.

So what do you think, Is this the Happiness or Joy that makes you useful to this society and gives you energy to continuously work for it, or there are some other things you do consider ?

Dark side:
If you have money, you can earn things that can bring happiness on your face but not necessarily in you.
Reputation makes you respectful in society but one can get false reputation with money power.
Finally Happiness is far from these things and it is not permanent, it could not bring money and reputation to you, So what do you think which one is superior ?

Life
0 1

Happiness.