Should there be any push for a culture to change one of its views? SQ: When does a culture lose its uniqueness, if changing its views?

Time seems to be the main factor many people think is involved in a culture changing its views. Should some views be encouraged because of their importance or should we go for more the Taoist wu wei (I sort of think as going with the flow) and let the culture change when it's ready?
For the subquestion (SQ), if all cultures are almost assimilating (I'm sure there's a better word for this) their views (I'm trying to say that if all cultures are starting to believe in the same things...), when does a culture no longer remain that culture?

Image for post Should there be any push for a culture to change one of its views? SQ: When does a culture lose its uniqueness, if changing its views?
Animals & Nature
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!