Would a Matriarchal Society offer a better shot at developing a world of Peace and Harmony?

Men have ruled the world since the dawn of time. Only in very limited situations have women ruled over men and called all the shots.

Would it change the world in a more meaningful way if women only were allowed to be leaders in a country? In essence, I saying what if men and women changed roles in today's world? Would it create a better opportunity to create a world of peace and harmony?

If the roles of men and women were exchanged, except for giving birth to children, would it be possible that they could create a better world for humans to live and prosper? I don't mean that the role of feminism and masculinity should be exchanged. I'm asking what if there were no Kings, just Queens.

Please no Cuss Words or inflammatory remarks made about other peoples religions.

Image for post Would a Matriarchal Society offer a better shot at developing a world of Peace and Harmony?
Politics
0 3

No. A society where people are in charge based on things that don't reflect worth are doomed to fail. We need strong, intelligent, and caring leaders. Leaders that have the best qualities and are chosen regardless of sex, religion, and race. More in line with the post, I think you'd have to be completely ignorant to think a matriarchy wouldn't end up treating men like the patriarchy treats women.