Is optimism bias similar to stubbornness? Is stubbornness a cause to happiness or misery ? Any scientific study to explain how and why?

We have seen above 80% of people who have achieved some success usually attribute their success to stubbornness.
example: "I stubbornly keep going, staying on course even when my family or my col·league were worried that I invested too much time or money in one thing and missed out other aspects of life. I felt it was necessary at that time, and today I am glad that it was all worth it."

The same is true for people who failed commonly said stubbornness as the key reason to why they failed or relapsed.
example: " Even with data analysis proven in my mind that going down this path I will be likely ended up in shit, it did not stopped me from risk taking. My stubbornness took over my head. I couldn't help to unplug and caved in. I wished I had a better way of explaining why I went with the wrong route."
Any scientific study to explain how and why stubbornness has such power in driving a person to stick to what they; right or wrong

Image for post Is optimism bias similar to stubbornness? Is stubbornness a cause to happiness or misery ? Any scientific study to explain how and why?
People & Celebrities
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!