+109

If a class-A drug, such a cocaine or meth, became completely legal for one day, you still wouldn't take any, amirite?

Image for post If a class-A drug, such a cocaine or meth, became completely legal for one day, you still wouldn't take any, amirite?
lt2010s avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
0 19
The voters have decided that lt2010 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

...........i do take from time to time. and i doesnt matter legal or illegal. p.s. kids if you have not taken drugs-dont try them.

Hardcore drugs scare the crap outta me. They do different things to different people, you're never completely sure what's in whatever you're taking, and I do NOT ever want to be addicted to anything.

JollyOles avatar JollyOle Yeah You Are +1Reply

Huh, cocaine and meth are Class-A drugs in Europe and New Zealand. They're both Schedule II here in the states (equal to Class B).

Anyway, are you kidding? I would HOP ALL OVER some Class A drugs. LSD, mescaline, psilocin, possibly morphine. MMMMM good stuff.

@Mike_Hawk Huh, cocaine and meth are Class-A drugs in Europe and New Zealand. They're both Schedule II here in the states...

I was given more morphine than I needed the last time I visited a hopistal and apparently the result was really entertaining.

@1933900

Which one have you tried? I definitely want to try them, too. Difference is, I kinda am a "hardcore druggie", but not in the sense that I'm an addict or show up to important events under the influence of anything. I just love the idea of drugs. It's probably a bad thing to say in such a (relatively) public setting, but one of my biggest dreams is getting a degree in organic chemistry and becoming one of the largest manufacturers of drugs in the world. I wouldn't get into the cocaine or meth trade, 'cause that's dangerous. I'd do my best to supply the world with cheap and pure LSD, shrooms, mescaline, MDMA, and all of the more obscure 2C and DOx series chemicals. If you've never heard of those last two, that's exactly why I would make them. Nobody I know has ever heard of them and they seem really interesting.

I have to agree with not recommending kids to do it.

@Mike_Hawk Which one have you tried? I definitely want to try them, too. Difference is, I kinda am a "hardcore druggie", but...

..make methamphetamines-its fairly simple ..a good starting point ;] can give you some tips hihihihi

@1934117

dont be shy..ive tried almost all the crap there is. from MJ to smack

@1933900

you know the concept it the forbidden fruit at the garden of eden? one you taste the niceness you go lookin for it. drugs are not as pretty as they seem in at first.

@1933900

Why does the legality of a drug influence your decision to use or not use it? I'm actually curious as to that mindset. I've always felt differently.

Cocaine and meth are schedule II, by the way. Much safer than LSD, ecstasy, or marijuana...clearly wary smilie.

@AtheisticMystic Cocaine and meth are schedule II, by the way. Much safer than LSD, ecstasy, or marijuana...clearly .

That's when dealing with Schedules. North America has Schedules, but Europe, New Zealand, and Australia use Classes.

Other places use Schedules or Classes, but I'm not sure which use which.

tho meth and methamphetamine based drugs (such as mdma aka xtc) are terrible on your body.... better do crack/cocaine and heroin but proper..not some chemical substitutes of the molecules you are after.