+3

The traditional Left V Right picture of the political world has become a destructive force.

I often find myself in total agreement in one instance and total disagreement in another with the same tedsters. Political ideology isn't a linear scale and the pre-judgement of some ones opinion on one topic based on their opinion on another topic just gets in the way of constructive debate. For the record I am pro-choice, pro-freemarket in general but pro public health and education. As far as utilities are concerned I'm pro-freemarket, but a level of government regulation ensures compatability between different providers. I'm anti-censorship and ambivalent aboutJulian Assange. I really don't know if I'm right or left or up or down.

Image for post The traditional Left V Right picture of the political world has become a destructive force.
Politics
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!