Should people be drug tested in order to collect welfare benefits?

In order to receive my monthly stipend, and have tuition paid I must maintain a certain GPA, carry myself in a professional manner, and I am subject to random drug tests in order to keep these benefits. Any money that comes to me is used to help support my family. I would say I am trying to be a productive member of society, I am not making a difference in my community, but I am going to school to be an educator, but at the same time I am not free loading and I believe I have earned my benefits through serving my country on 3 deployments. Why do others get to free load, not hold a job and collect benefits. People are allowed work the system yet are not held to the same standards that many veterans and others are held too?

Image for post Should people be drug tested in order to collect welfare benefits?
bobbobs avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
0 1