-8

There are two ways to live your life, 1) is as though nothing is a miracle. 2) is as though everything is a miracle. wich do you prefer?

'Albert Einstein'
simple version: There are two ways to live your life, one is to believe everything, the other is to disbelieve everything. Both ways save us from thinking.

Wich one do you prefer?

this was one of the most mindblowing sentences i've ever seen in my life.

before i've red this i used to believe everything until I had a reason to disbelieve.
nowadays I disbelieve everyone until they gained my full trust.
I used to tell stories my friends told me, nowadays I only tell stories I've experienced. this changed me as person, by becoming much more quiet.

i had a some struggle with this one, how can we not offend others by not fully believing their stories?

Image for post There are two ways to live your life, 1) is as though nothing is a miracle. 2) is as though everything is a miracle. wich do you prefer?
kingjs avatar Life
0 4

The OP assumes there are only 2 choices or ways to view life. Instead of all of one and nothing of another, I would say some of each. Some things are miraculous and some things are not. Tying my shoes every morning or sitting on the toilet to unload waste is not miraculous (unless you consider learning how to tie a shoe lace or a pile of poop a miracle). Hearing that someone was given hours or days to live and then having a doctor tell them they have been "healed" miraculously would appear to be a miracle. When it amazes and flabbergasts the scientific community, I tend to believe miraculous has been displayed.

Not everything is all sunshine and lollipops.

Nothing is a miracle