A digital Obsession - Why is it that the Internet seems to have such big impact on our Lives?

The Web helps me to stay updated with interests and trends of my Clients an their Target group. It also helps in private life get access to foreign cooking recipes or to stay connect with old friends from school living on the other side of the globe.

These are just a few examples to admit, yes i am a digital addict.
And this is the part that scares me, the more time I spend online, the more I notice a feeling of being lost. I see my social profiles, reflecting the guy I wish to be and not who I am.

Its not any more: "I am, what I am" but "I am, what I share"

I believe to see a transformation of our Species: Once being a "Analog-Human being" to becoming a " Multi-Life Digital Creature". I see people spending more time in networks then with friends or family in real life. For most of the people it has gone so far that "Not being available per cell phone" feels like missing a precious limb of their own body.

Now I ask you, dear User, do you feel the same:

Why is that everyone is so obsessed with digital?

Or even better, how come the impact of the technological development in connection to businesses, organizations and people has made such a big impact in our lives?

This really interests me, and I would love to hear your opinion on why most Humans and Company thrive in the world wide web?

It would be great if you could take some time, think about this and share us your wonderfull thoughts on this topic.

Image for post A digital Obsession - Why is it that the Internet seems to have such big impact on our Lives?
kingjs avatar Internet & Apps
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!