If you could influence this issue, what would you do to drug addicts?

If you could influence the destiny of these addicts, what would you do? would you allow them to suffer in jails or would you help rehabilitate them and become better humans? I know how dangerous addicts can be but don't they deserve a chance at life?

Image for post If you could influence this issue, what would you do to drug addicts?
lawyers avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
0 3

Rehab them. I would rehab them over and over again. Prison just teaches them to be better drug addicts and better criminals. Jail is not the place for addicts. Addiction is a illness and once an addict always an addict. Keep our jails open for criminals such as murderers and rapist. I am an addict in recovery and have done my time in jail and completed rehab. I have 3 yrs clean but not without help from a suboxone clinic. So i have to say that even after jail and prison rehab helped me more than anything else and i still b attle my own mind every single day rather to do drugs or not. This is my opinion for what it's worth!

I second DetraPhillips!