Should technology (such as cell phones, video games, iPods, etc.), be allowed in camps?

I volunteer at a sports Summer camp, and there has been a recent ban in technology. Of course, the kids (ages range from 6-14) complain. But I personally believe in the concept that if kids can't enjoy the outdoors, play ground, etc. like before, who will? As we all know, technology has become a huge part in our society. But how far is too far? I know there are different types of camps, but I'm referring to sports and nature camps, mostly.
I want to hear everyone's personal opinion. :) Whether this ban is right or wrong. Whether this ban is positive or negative. Whether each camp in general should follow these guidelines when it comes to technology.

Image for post Should technology (such as cell phones, video games, iPods, etc.), be allowed in camps?
Kiras avatar Technology
0 1
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!