+4

Capitalism; I think it's useful, in its infancy, and needs to be expanded and improved upon.

Because humans seem to love new, and different things, because we enjoy creation, change and rewards for our actions, I suggest that we will always enjoy Capitalism.
However, Capitalism as it is practiced at present is too minimalistic. We need to add:
Generosity (I give and recieve without fear of lacking):
Respect (I create and use with the whole planet in mind at each step, so act in a way that shares resources and creates/maintains equality of access and use of those resources to all beings, globally):
Micro-Capital (many capitals are unused or neglected, many social groups are marginalised by an Exclusive Capitalism- because small abilities are not worth bothering with. Inclusive Capitalism gives value to everything and everyone.):
I'm sure there's more....

Image for post Capitalism; I think it's useful, in its infancy, and needs to be expanded and improved upon.
Kiras avatar Philosophy
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!