-2

In the actual society, all can´t be material consumption. We must replace the material consumption by spiritual consumption.

In the actual society, all can´t be material consumption. We must replace the material consumption by spiritual consumption. We are willing to pay a lot of money for a diner in a good restaurant or a good wine but... for a lecture or a poetry reading? Poetry is at the summit of human evolution. Would you pay 30 $ for someone recite you poetry? I do not know, maybe. I Could say that poetry as art, dance or anything else. The new economy has to be less and less material and more cultural and spiritual. At the end, Happiness is not in material things. You can have all the things of a mall and in a few days will not be happy, because when people have a void not filled with anything material. Is an spiritual void. I think that we can not continue to growing as it is doing now.

Image for post In the actual society, all can´t be material consumption. We must replace the material consumption by spiritual consumption.
kingjs avatar Language
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!