Would US schools be better off adopting the educational systems of our contenders?

A sound educational system will, in most cases, augment a superior and thriving nation. With each country racing to claim that title of being superior, every developed nation has implemented their own unique form of public education. Being an American junior in high school, I am greatly perturbed at the statistics, and being a Texas junior in high school whose state lags behind almost every other state in the academic fields of science and math, I would go as far as to say I am disturbed. With that being said, the topic I offer up for debate is simple. Should the United States integrate the educational systems of places like Singapore and Taiwan in order to address one of the many problems our nation is facing right now, an inferior academic program?

Image for post Would US schools be better off adopting the educational systems of our contenders?
bobbobs avatar Countries & Places
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!