What are ten things that one should be able to do before turning 30 years old?

We all have bucket lists, bucket list of the year and bucket list for life. I look to bucket lists as a personal and more practical measure of intelligence compared to IQ and EQ tests. IQ and EQ are abstract tests while the bucket lists are result and performance based tests influenced by one's capabilities, philosophy of life, conditions and determinations. So, it covers both intelligent quotient and emotional quotient.
Though bucket lists are personal but they are highly influenced by reflections and inspirations that we get from people around us.

I am looking for some interesting and inspiring suggestions or life experiences that may enrich my bucket lists.

The title should read, "What are the ten things that one should have done before entering into his/her 30's"... I intentionally put "be able" to not exclude learning process from bucket list........

Besides, 30 years should not be limiting factor. You are most welcome if you want to talk about 20, 40, 50, 60 and so on...........

Image for post What are ten things that one should be able to do before turning 30 years old?
funkyhomosapiens avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 0
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!