0

Who has made a difference in your learning ability and creativity? Share your personal education failures, milestones, and successes...

lawyers avatar
0 2

My eighth grade english teacher. She is great at both writing and analyzing others', and her critisisms made my writing so much better than it was before.

I feel as though the overly-interactive nature of my French teachers made me REALLY dislike French. They all liked to touch my shoulders, lean over me and talk like crazy. They also disliked my poor penmanship which pissed me off as they also refused to allow me to type out my homework. I prefer dead silence and the illusion that I am alone, sometimes I couldn't get that in classes and it was fine as I am not the only student but it seemed like they really went out of their way to fuck up my concentration with the physical contact and small chat. They've made me associate French with obnoxious women.