Is it okay to ask a question that you already have the answer to?

I'm talking about questions that are answered on say different Youtube channels that score viewings in the millions, questions that people in general obviously want answered but perhaps haven't thought of asking those questions.

Would it be right to ask those questions yourself in a conversation even though you've just learned the answer?

You could always post it as in idea or debate. But what if it's not an "idea" simply a very interesting and useful fact? And what if it's not debatable, how would you then post it?

I often Google stuff before asking a question on TED and after that I usually have no reason to post a conversation about it since I know. But the information isn't shared then, it's a problem I think.

Here are some questions that haven't been asked on TED that a lot of people find interesting.

These questions are from Michael Stevens Youtube channel "Vsauce", and his related Talk asks the fundamental question "How much does a video weigh?"

Why Do We Feel Nostalgia?
What if You Were Born in Space?
Why Do We Kiss?
How Much Money is There on Earth?
How Big Can a Person Get?
Is Your Red The Same as My Red?
Why Don't We Taxidermy Humans?
What Can You Do Without a Brain?
Why Do We Have Two Nostrils?
What If Everyone Jumped At Once?
What Color Is A Mirror?

Well the list can be made really long, and I just took some of the most popular videos from a single Youtube channel.

So, is it okay to ask a question if you know the answer, but you think that most people don't?
If so, how should that Conversation be structured? A question in the title and explanation in the explanation?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter.